From:
Peter Rebernik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 11:27:34 +0100
Dear David,
I am not patronizing, but just bringing in different thoughts to the general
lamento. Generally, I could agree, but, as always, there are more sides to a
coin - and those are sometimes more interesting.

Peter, the patron Rebernik

 | PHAROS International - Bureau for Cultural Projects
 | Peter Rebernik, Dipl.-Ing.
 | Anton Baumgartner-Str. 44/C2/3/2
 | A - 1230 Wien / AUSTRIA
 | Tel. & Fax: (+43 1) 667 2984
 | Mobiltel.: (+43 664) 230 2767
 | Email: [log in to unmask] / Web: www.rebernik.at
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.