From:
Adrienne DeArmas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 20:17:03 -0400
In a message dated 97-08-22 10:13:24 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Ian, are you perhaps referring to microsoft Works rather than Access?

Works. Now that's a worthless program! Can anyone find a use for it? As for
Access - I'm a big fan if there is no money for a "museum specific" database
program. I'm talking with my sister, who works for big Bill, if there's a way
that MS can distribute Access with the tutorial in anything other than
sales/importing and exporting. I think that's the biggest obstacle to the
program - for us computer literate yet programming weak individuals, creating
a relational database for the first time from scratch with no example to
follow. Nevertheless, I'd like to add my thumbs up on Access. I recommend it
enthusistically!

- Adrienne