From:
Nicole Frost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 20:26:18 -0500
Hello Museum-L'ers- I am interested in finding out about OPEN caves in
France.  I know that Lascaux isn't open to the public anymore, but does any
one know of other great lesser known ones.  I will be on an New York
University trip to Paris studying "interactivity" and the caves would
provide a great background to the topic.

Thanks-

Nicole Frost
New York University