From:
Carucci James GS-11 30CES/CEVPC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 15:42:08 -0000
geeze.  here in government we have those ubiquitous Green, cloth covered
"Record" books.  They come in all sizes, from cute little ones to over 10 by
12 inches.  surely these record books (which I used as field notebooks and
day books) are available to the civilian public??

jc