From:
Murph the Surf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 1996 15:48:37 -0500
We finally have our Art Dirt Program RealAudio stream working on the
Pseudo Online Network web site:

http://pon.pseudo.com/shows/adirt/index.html

Look under ARCHIVES for the April 19th program featuring Andreas Toeger,
creator of the Zero Tolerance web site.

G.H. Hovagimyan, Adrianne Wortzel and I talked with Andreas about how he
set up his own server and produces his own site and his collaboration
with Paul Garrin on the Sarajevo Pipeline web project. This might be of
interest for smaller museums thinking about going on the web. He uses a
WebStar server on a Mac and a dedicated 28.8 line.

We've been doing this program every Friday for the past few months and
will have the archive of past shows up shortly. You will be able to
catch it live on the web every friday from 1 - 2 Eastern Time Zone and
in the archives thereafter. It requires a RealAudio player, available
for download from the site, and in the future we will have live chat and
CUSeeMe.

--
ROBBIN MURPHY, creative director, artnetweb
[log in to unmask]  -- http://artnetweb.com