From:
Jill Aszling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 11:50:53 EST
Dear Thomas Kavanagh,

If you are planning an exhibition of contemporary beadwork I urge you to
look at work by Joyce Scott, a Baltimore artist, and by Kate Boyan who
lives in Homer, Alaska.  Both of these women are serious beadworkers;
their art is accomplished and laced with humor as well as some
socio/political comment.

We have shown both women here (Joyce Scott twice) and enjoyed working
with each of them.

If you want to consider them for your exhibition contact me off the list
and I will give you ways of reaching them.  I can also tell you more
about their work and backgrounds.

Good luck!

Jill Aszling
Registrar