From:
deborah bain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 09:56:49 -0800
I recently heard that a new Children's Museum will be opening at the San
Francisco Mascone Center in Spring-Summer of 1997.  Is this true?

If anyone has information on the organization or employment opportunities,
please respond to me off-list.   I am graduating from SFSU's Museum Studies
Program in May with an emphasis in education.  My final Master's project
involves curating and designing an exhibit with the Children's School at
Mills College.  The exhibit will also be shown at the Museum of Children's
Art in Oakland.  I am very interested in what other Children's Museums are
doing.

Thanks for your time.

Deborah Bain
San Francisco State University