From:
Caroline Crundall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:14:00 +0800
Dear all

I would greatly appreciate some ideas or feedback re ideas or information
about good providers of software/ audio visual products for museum
interpretation.

I have already have some information on spectravisions and touch screen
based programs and GIS systems.

If you have been involved in a particularly innovative project using
technology that has enjoyed success and may have relevance to my project
which is -  developing a small yet innnovative municipal museum for a local
government authority in Perth , Australia I would love to hear of your
experiences and ideas.

Thanks

Caroline Crundall
Heritage and Museum Services Officer