From:
Christopher Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2011 08:26:48 +1000
I agree. We've been using counterpoint for the last 5 years. We're about to shop new software. Counterpoint is not the best product out there. It's rather cumbersome doesn't provide a lot of features that other retail pos software does.

Christopher Gordon
VP of Projects and Finance
Museum of Latin American Art
628 Alamitos Ave.