From:
Murph the Surf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 12:28:05 -0500
A few Web sites we've found this week at artnetweb I thought would be of
interest to the group:

In Our Path
(http://www.tmn.com/iop/index.html)
A photo project by Jeff Gates about the Century Freeway.

Whoopie!
(http://www.whoopie.com/)
Index of audio and video on the Internet.

Diego Rivera
(http://www.diegorivera.com/diego_home_eng.html)

Perfect Strangers
(http://www.odyssey.com.au/ps/)
Australia's Youth Arts & Culture Site.

Yellowstone Journal
(http://www.tulgeywood.com/ysj/)
Independent journal dedicated to Yellowstone National Park.

Scout Toolkit
(http://rs.internic.net/scout/toolkit/)
An InterNIC service designed to help new users.

Troika Ranch
(http://www.art.net/Studios/Performance/Dance/Troika_Ranch/TroikaHome.ht
ml)
A performance group based in New York City.

Engines of Creation
(http://reality.sgi.com/whitaker/EnginesOfCreation/EOC_TOC.html)
1985 book by K. Eric Drexler that projected the development of hypertext
publishing systems.

alt.culture
(http://www.altculture.com/)
Based on the new youth culture reference book published in the U.S. by
HarperCollins.

--
ROBBIN MURPHY, creative director, artnetweb
[log in to unmask]  -- http://artnetweb.com