From:
Ralph Calhoun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 12:41:53 -0500
Keep up the internship and volunteer after it is over. Depending on where you are in your undergraduate years you might want to check out the Washinton Center. I got an intership through them in the early eighties, (When it was really difficult to fine an internship-we only had
typewriters!) and I was exposed to many museums and museum people inthe DC area. I actually worked in Alexandria. The Washington Center brings together college kids from allover the country for internships and other studies. I don't have the website address but you could contact
them through kara Owen  [log in to unmask] Good luck.