From:
Lisa Mort-Putland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 08:58:55 -0700
The University of Victoria offers a Diploma in Cultural Resource Management,
which allows a student to aquire a comprehensive understanding of the
museum, heritage conservation or cultural management fields. The Diploma
program is offered in distance education or immersion format and welcomes
students who already have a professional interest in this field who want to
expand and develop their skills. I beleive that a few Universities across
North America offer a similar type of learning format usually offered as a
Diploma or Certificate in museum studies. Hope this helps,
Lisa Mort-Putland
Program Coordinator -Cultural Resource Management Program
The University of Victoria