From:
Schweibenz Werner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:31:04 +0100
Hello,

The paper of Elisa Giaccardi, Center for LifeLong Learning and Design (L3D), might be of interest. She describes the MUVI project in Lombardia, Italy, which collects stories of ordinary people and cooperate with a radio station to make it known in the region. For details please see <http://www.archimuse.com/mw2004/papers/giaccardi/giaccardi.html> Case #1: The MUVI project.

Werner

MuseumsInformationsSystem
Bibliotheksservice-Zentrum Baden-Württemberg
Universität Konstanz
D-78457 Konstanz
Tel. +49-7531/88-4279
Fax  +49-7531/88-3703