From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 10:07:33 -0500
Dear Chair, Search Committee:  Please let me know if we can assist you in
anyway as you search for a new director.  At Thomas & Hirsch, we offer
staffing services specifically for museums and the cultural community -
specializing in executive management, exhibition, collections, public
relations and marketing staff.  Please contact me off-list at 212/255-4358.
All the best for the holiday season!  Cheers, Geri Thomas