From:
Troy McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 13:02:56 GMT
I am working with a new museum that has experienced 60,000 visitors in the
first two months and the visitation is still holding at 800 per day.  The
ticket window for purchasing tickets for the orientation theater
presentation (fist stop in their museum experience) sells tickets and
visitors line up waiting for the every 20 minute showing. I want to
eliminate the need to wait in line by selling tickets with a time stamp on
them.

I am looking for some off the shelf, or at least field tested software,
that will allow advance ticket sales, print the time of show for which the
ticket was sold, and total ticket sales at the end of the day.  It seems
easy, but the museums and movie theaters in my area don't really have
anything that seems to work well.

Any suggestions or warnings, would be appreciated.

Troy McCormick

--
Troy McCormick