From:
Leah Schroder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:48:36 EST
You might want to contact a former co-worker of mine from the Rose Art Museum,
Brandeis University. She was the Curator of Education there and has since
moved to the Education Department for the Harvard Museums. Her name is Corinne
Zimmerman. Unfortunately, I do not have her telephone number, but I think if
you contact the museums there, they can forward your call. She is also in the
Harvard Arts Education program for a M.A., so she might be able to give you a
scoop on the grad programs around there.

Good luck!
Leah