Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:08:22 -0500
Greetings,

I'm working as an intern at Philbrook Museum of Art in Tulsa, OK.  A
project I'm working on requires that I obtain as much biographical data
as possible on each artist in the museum's collection.  I have searched
everywhere online and within the museum and can find no information on
an artist named Robert Carty.  The painting is titled "Landscape" and
was painted in 1960 and donated to the museum in 1963.  It is simply
signed "Carty 1960" and on the back is written "LANDSCAPE  (then a
number 4 and another scratch I can't make out) R. CARTY."  It is a
fairly large abstract painting.  If you have any information or leads on
this artist, I would be very grateful.  Right now all I have is his name.

Thank you,
Kellie Vann