From:
"Lisa A. Goodgame" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 16:42:21 -0600
The library at Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas has a time
capsule project.  The capsules are not buried, rather they are housed in
a wall (kind of like a crypt!).  The head librarian (I believe) is Craig
Likness, and he would be able to possibly point you in the right
direction.  The main number to the TU library is 210-736-8126.

Lisa Goodgame
TU alumna and curatorial intern