From:
Ruby Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:22:31 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

We are in the preliminary stage of discussions on distance learning.  To
obtain enough information to make a sound decision on whether or not to
pursue this venture, I would like to talk with representatives from
museums that have established distance learning programs such as Colonial
Williamsburg as well as folks from institutions that decided no.
Would you pass along the names of museums with distance learning programs?

Thanks for your help.

Ruby Rogers
Director, Education
Cincinnati Museum Center