From:
"Brenda L. Abney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:34:03 -0800
Please post information to the list, I am also beginning to engage in
this process and I'm sure a number of people would find it helpful.

Brenda Abney | Director
(509) 888-6242 | [log in to unmask] |  www.wvmcc.org

COMING UP AT THE MUSEUM:

   SAVE THE DATE!  January 26, 6 - 9 p.m.  Winter Wine Gala featuring
wine tastings from fourteen Columbia Cascade wineries and tastes from
five local restaurants.  Advance tickets: $40.  Call to reserve (509)
888-6240.

CALENDAR ON-LINE, WVMCC.ORG OR CALL 888-6240