Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 20:07:29 -0400
Hello,
        I'm soon to graduate from the Museum Science program at Texas Tech
University.  The program consists of a core of museum courses and an
opportunity to take some classes out side of the department.  In addition,
students are encourage to do practicums in the various departments of the
museum (anthropology, geology, paleontology, education, exhibits, natural
science, etc.).  The museum is also next door to the Ranching Heritage
Center which is a collection of many historic structures that documents the
history of ranching and agriculture.  Lubbock Lake Landmark is affiliated
with the museum which is an active archaeological site that has had
continuous human occupation for 11,000 years.
        Check out the Museum of Texas Tech University at
http://www.ttu.edu/~museum/ and/or contact me at [log in to unmask]  I too have
a degree in anthropology.

Rebecca