From:
Maria Mingalone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:46:48 -0400
You might want to check in with the Museum of Science in Boston (I
think-- I can't find the flyer and I hope I am remembering correctly)
Oddly enough the day after I did your survey (which was a few weeks ago
now) a flyer was passed on to me from a colleague about a program called
Cabinets Of Curiosity they were offering.  Good luck. Maria

Maria Mingalone
Director of Education and Public Programs
Berkshire Museum
39 South Street
Pittsfield, MA 01201
(413) 443-7171, ext 14
(413) 443-2135 (fax)

What swam in the oceans while dinosaurs roamed the earth? Encounter the
giant carnivorous reptiles and other creatures of the Cretaceous in
"Savage Ancient Seas," January 13-May 6. www.berkshiremuseum.org