From:
Harry Klinkhamer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:50:29 -0500
I'm seeing more historical museums developing traveling exhibits as yet
another means to generate revenue.  Check with the North Carolina Department
of Archives and History and see if they have something (just because I'm
seeing.  Some others I'm aware of that are doing travelling exhibits
include: Western Reserve Historical Society (Cleveland, OH), Ouatagamie
County Historical Society (Appleton, WI), and Cincinnati Museum Center.

This may not help your immediate needs, but I just learned about a regional
museum society in Texas that started developing travelling exhibits for its
members.  This could be a new trend for museum associations and you could
check there as well.

Good luck.

Harry Klinkhamer
Program Officer