From:
Kevin Coffee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 1994 20:33:45 EDT
Know Any Good Diorama Painters?

We (AMNH) are currently looking for qualified diorama artists to be hired or
contracted for work on a major exhibition project scheduled for completion in
early 1997. Diorama installation work will take place during calender 1996.

This 8500 sq ft permament exhibition will include several large habitat
recreations. Two habitats will have footprints of about 500 sq ft. each.

We are interested in background painters, sculptors, modelmakers, or others
with professional experience making dioramas or other highly naturalistic art
work. Paintings will (obviously) be made on site in NYC.

Please forward nominees or advise interested parties to email or snail mail:

Thanks very much.

Kevin Coffee
Manager of Exhibitions
American Museum of Natural History