Date:
Sun, 12 May 1996 20:34:36 -0400
I am an intern at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, Massachusetts. I
videotape lectures, slide presentations, demonstrations, gallery tours and
other museum events.  The tapes are then edited and enhanced with graphics
and music and aired on Public Access Television.  They are also kept for
archival use.
This provides the local community with good programming and also promotes
the museum.
The local Public Access TV Stations provide the use of equipment, training
and airing of programs FREE.
I would like to hear from those who are interested in the uses of video in
museums, particularly in the area of educational outreach.  I'm hoping to
share ideas and experiences.

Mary Stanley