From:
Donna Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:38:58 -0800
AFSTART (AFrican STudent ART) is both a traveling exhibition and a
program to aid schools in Kenya. It will open at our museum on May 2 and
tour for two years, at the end of which the pictures will be auctioned
with proceeds going to the schools. The show is due to tour the Canadian
provinces of Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, ending up at the New
Brunswick Museum around May, 2001. New Brunswick's Lieutenant-Governor
is honourary chairperson for the program. We plan to begin working on
AFSTART II shortly after the opening.
There may be available openings, as not all dates are firmed up. If you
would like to know more about this program, please provide mailing
address.
Bill Clarke
Director
Restigouche Regional Museum