From:
Backus Heritage Village <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 11:08:14 -0400
As a recent graduate of the University of Leicester, MA in Museum Studies I
would just like to add that programme to the list of courses that are
offered.
This one year course was extremely interesting and a great opportunity to
study abroad.  They also offer a distant learning course.  If you would like
more details just let me know.

Clark Bernat
Curator
Backus Heritage Village