From:
Ruth Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2010 15:43:33 -0500
This is so dependent on so many factors that it is almost like
forecasting the weather. In brief, when we made our museum admission a
voluntary donation, attendance surged. When we began to charge a small
amount for lectures, attendance surged.
Same community, slightly different audiences...
Ruth

Ruth S. Taylor
Executive Director
Newport Historical Society