From:
"Peter B. Tirrell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 08:57:57 -0000
Jennifer - I will have Brigid Brink of my office send you copies of ethics policies from various university and college museums and galleries that deal with these subjects. These may be helpful,  although I donąt rmember any of them going into detail. Ethics policies generally will not go into too much detail because they serve as guidebooks, IMHO (in my humble opinion). However, they will give some indication as to how museum and galleries have attempted to address the issue. Iąd like to obtain a copy of your paper when finished. Please keep in touch.

Peter B. Tirrell, Associate Director
Oklahoma Museum of Natural History
The University of Oklahoma
1335 Asp Avenue