From:
Diane Purdie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 1994 13:46:48 -0500
Hi Pierre - By way of introduction, I'm not a museum professional but a
museum consumer...I'm studying art history (part time), tteach art (part
time), make art (part time), and have a tendency to hang out with
children, anthropologists, archaeologists, conservators, art critics, and
folks generally interested in arts and culture.  What goes on in the list
really informs many areas of interest for me, and I find the discussions
fascinating.

Hope this helps
Diane (who married an engineer)