From:
Kathy Clewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:05:34 -0700
The State of Florida has a Bureau of Archaeological Research under the
Division of Historical Resources.  This is the website:
http://dhr.dos.state.fl.us/bar/

In a past life I was in contact with the department about an exhibition
that had been offered for exhibit that seemed to have questionable
provenance.  They can probably answer your questions.
Good luck --

Kathy Clewell
Agua Caliente Cultural Museum
219 S. Palm Canyon Drive