From:
Paul Pincus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 00:10:46 -0500
The Guggenheim Museum in New York sells those pens. It has the Frank Lloyd
Wright building uptown and the Guggenheim Museum SoHo downtown with a taxi
cab that floats back and forth between them.

It's definitely a fine item from our store.

At 03:05 PM 1/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I posted a message on this board about four months ago and got some wonderful
>
>I am a collector of souvenir "floating" pens - the kind of pen that when
>tilted has a boat or carriage that slides back and forth.  It seems that many
>museum people collect these pens in their travels.
>
>Please respond to me if your museum sells these pens or if you have seen any
>for sale in museums or historic sites.
>
>Also if you collect them or know anyone who does please drop me an e mail.
>
>A sincere thank you and
>as an teacher I sincerely appreciate your dedication to museums!

Paul H. Pincus
Bilbao Project Associate
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
1071 Fifth Avenue