From:
Janice Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:24:28 -0500
Since I have received several requests about the Small Museum Group
listserv, here is the information for those of you who are interested in
joining.

The American Association for State and Local History (www.aaslh.org) has
created a new listserv for the benefit of small museums, historic sites, and
history organizations.   It will provide an opportunity for staff members,
board members, and volunteers of small museums to share information, find
creative solutions to issues and concerns, and learn from each other about
ways to make our organizations successful.  Representatives of organizations
that provide services to small museums are also encouraged to join this
forum.

This listserv will be moderated by Karla Nicholson, Director of Programs at
AASLH. All questions about the listserv or about AASLH may be sent to Karla
at [log in to unmask]

To join send a message to [log in to unmask] and  put
“subscribe” in the subject line.  You will receive a message back to
validate your request.

Janice Klein
Chair, SMAC-AAM
Director, Mitchell Museum of the American Indian
www.mitchellmuseum.org