From:
April McCauley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:45:17 -0500
Tufani,

You may be an artist, but your message was an advertisement. Please refrain.

April McCauley
Another Voice Against Advertising and Inappropriate Agitating
(I think it is safe to say that you won't see many, if any, sales from
this forum. Hopefully, other list members will also refrain from
participating in your flame fanning so you won't get the gratification
of an argument, either.

Ah, yes, the cold shoulder is the best way to get rid of this guy.
Unless... someone really can block him from posting? Please?)