From:
"BOCHNOWSKI, Jean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:16:43 -0500
I have had enough...

I only recently joined this list serve, but this topic has both run its course and my patience.  Get real and get honest! Every religion, including Christianity has been filled with its fair share hate.  How many lives have been taken to “spread” Christianity? How many Christians sat in pews on Sunday and behind white hoods on Saturday?  How many Christian parents have thrown their gay and lesbian children on the streets?

This doesn't mean that every Christian, spews hate or acts in hateful way. But, you are seemingly unaware of your narrow minded and cruel generalizations.  There are plenty of people who are “not interested in museums at all” – it never occurred to me that they were all Muslims. And, I seriously doubt you have any first hand knowledge about what is being taught in Muslim homes and schools.  But, I am glad to know that Christians no longer “hate” me to because of the person I love and the family I have created.  Wait…I think I being too general.  All Christians don’t hate me just the ones that scream: “homosexuals burn in hell.”

I am happily removing my name from this list serve.