From:
Cindy Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:10:42 -0500
Good Morning,

The Studebaker National Museum is in the design phase for construction of
a new building. We are consindering having the HVAC units on the roof. Has
anyone had any problems with noise or vibration with roof-top HVAC units?

I was also wondering if there are any recommendations for exhibit
fabricators? We have a exhibit designer on staff who usually designs and
fabricates things needed when we change exhibits. However, because he is
only one person, he can't possibly build everything himself for all the
new exhibits needed. I have found several design/build firms, but I'm
looking for the build part only. I would appreciate any recommendations.

Thank you in advance for you help.

Cindy Olsen
Curator of Collections and Exhibits
Studebaker National Museum