From:
Ann Trowbridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 15:21:00 E
Dear Museum List members,

I received an inquiry yesterday regarding a proposed New Jersey railroad and
transportation museum that members of this list might be helpful with.
 While we have expertise in planning, architectural programming and design,
this project is at a stage that mostly requires an economic analysis and
perhaps some assistance in marketing the project to the state government.
   Please respond directly to Dan Damon who is not a subscriber to the list.

Thanks,

Ann Trowbridge

Ann--
Thanks for returning my call yesterday. As I said, the City
Administrator has asked me to compile a list of consultants who do
feasibility studies on museum projects.

This would be marketing studies, economic impact, audience
profiles/projections, etc., NOT plant or program.

We are one of three finalist communities for the state's selection of a
site. Thanks for your help in posting this in cyberland....

Anyone interested may contact me at:

Dan Damon

Community Programs Department
Plainfield Public Library