From:
"Ross Weeks Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 22:24:03 -0400
Though personally I feel membership programs are valuable, many of the most
successful museum fundraisers have substituted an Annual Gifts program for
the old membership approach.  Members expect something in return.  And their
giving levels are tied to a dues structure.

Museum fundraisers are probably no different than other professional
fundraisers.....they go from institution to institution over a lifetime.
Try the American Society of Professional Fundraisers (I think that's its
name)