From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 08:53:32 +1200
James wrote <we created a small bookshop on our website in association with
Amazon.com>.

I thought I should use my response to Jame's posting to remind to the list
of DR DRUM'S NOT FOR PROFIT BOOKSHOP which has provided the same service for
the past year and has ( at last count ) 1,000 titles on all matters Museum,
art and non profit organisation

http://members.tripod.com/~DrDrum_2/Bookshop.html

I have also appreciated receiving recommendations from colleagues for books
and videos that may be of interest and am happy to broker such publications
from museums and individuals if they wish it.

Roger