From:
Lee Boyko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 1994 10:56:02 PDT

>You may have received instructions already from someone else.  But, if not,
>try this:  tell listserv at unmvma sub museum-l yourfirstname yourlastname

I notice that alot of people are being helpful by providing information on
how to subscribe to this list, the problem is that you are replying to the
list, not to the e-mail address of the person who is requesting the info.
I've made this same mistake on a number of occassions.

When you reply and want it to go as direct e-mail, do not forget to change
the address.

--
Lee Boyko Sooke Region Museum [log in to unmask]
Opinions expressed are not necessarily admitted to.