From:
"Valerie J. Wheat" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 1994 12:29:21 EST
I am trying to get information on how to catalog/manage/do inventory control
on ojects that are in constant use, in this case in the Discovery Room of the
Natural History Museum. The room is open to children, families, etc, and the
ojects are all hands-on materials subject to damage, breakage, etc. Also,
there is to be a large addition to the number of objects, which is nec
essitating greater control. Does anyone have any ideas? I would appreciate a
direct response to: Valerie Wheat at e-mail libem012.sivm.si.edu or (202)
786-2271.

Museum Reference Center Branch
Smithsonian Institution Libraries