From:
Joel Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 12:11:15 -0500
On Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:51:09 -0800, Jennifer Gayman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I apologize for the interruption, but a web page of job resources was posted a
>little while ago, and I inadvertantly deleted the address.  Could someone send
>it to me again?  Thank you very much!

Jennifer,

    I maintain the Museum Job Resources Online site at:

http://www.interlog.com/~joellong/musjobs/musjobs.html

I just fixed all of the broken links yesterday and some new sites will be listed in a week or so.  If anyone has any links that I've missed please email me.  In particular, I'm looking for institutional job pages in the US and internationally - I'm very familiar with large organizations/museums outside of Canada.

Joel Long