From:
"david w. nystuen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 21:39:05 UT
----------
From:   Museum discussion list on behalf of NyRanger4
Sent:   Friday, November 01, 1996 10:32 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Archaelogy Kits

Hi Museum Group.  I have been looking for something for quite some time.
Hopefully someone will be able to direct me to it.

A few years ago I saw a kit in an art supply store that contained a Greek
Pot.  Basically, it consisted of this: It was stuck inside a rock.  The
buyer was responsible for "excavating" it.  They would dig it out of the
rock, glue it back together, and they had a Greek Pot.  I hope I am
explaining this correctly.  Does anyone know what I am talking about, and
if so, where can I find one.  Thanks.

Arthur Fleischmann
http://funrsc.fairfield.edu/~8_mapuzz/art/homepage

Museum Shops carry them, there is amuseum store at the mega mall in
minneapolis that has them.