From:
Barbra Brady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:53:17 -0600
Greetings, all,

I am seeking a source to obtain images from advertising campaigns to be
illustrated
in the educational reference book The Encyclopedia of Major Marketing
Campaigns,
published by the Gale Group.

I have a whole host of specific ad campaigns for which I seek images,
spanning from the 1930s-40s through 1996.  The Encyclopedia covers 500 of
the most noteable/important ad campaigns in the U.S. in the 20th century.

Rights, reproduction fees and talent permission considerations will of
course be handled with due and proper conduct!

Any suggestions for sources will be greatly appreciated--all in all I need
to locate approximately 200 images!

Regards,

Barbra Brady
Independent curator and writer