From:
samantha pawley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 1994 14:51:27 -0500
I recently posted a request for your comments on the Barnes Collection
and information on the court case. However, it has been pointed out to
me that I neglected to include my address for those who wished to
reply to me directly. I apologize, I'm a new user of E-Mail and I
haven't figured it all out yet! So, please keep those Barnes comments
coming and if you wish, you can contact me at;

Samantha Pawley