From:
David Strain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:24:08 EST
I'm not a museum professional (yet) but here's my second contribution.  Orvus
can be picked up at just about any large fabric chains (Joanne's, Minnesota
Fabrics, Hancocks, etc) for about $2.  Also check out Keepsake Quilting which
is, according to my quilter wife and many others, the quilters Mecca.  It's in
Center Harbor, NH and is one of the largest mail order fabric and supply shops
around...and they should be online.

David Strain
hopeful Intellectual Property Lawyer