From:
Bart Hays <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 15:59:32 -0500
I use an application called Picfolio. It is shareware and very
inexpensive to register. It imports a variety of filetypes and builds a
"thumbnail" catalog that you can add key words and descriptive
information to. In addition you can build separate catalogs for
individual groupings (or books).
It is free to try and easy to use if the photos are already digital.
otherwise you will have to get a scanner. i use the Easyphoto drivr. it
fits right in my computer and scans up to a 5" x 7" image, perfect for
35mm prints.

Good luck

Bart