From:
"Bryan P. T. Lean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:13:21 -0600
The issue of alcohol in or as an exhibit is very relevant to a project that
I manage.  For our Veterans' Memorial Hall, we have the bottles of several
Last Man's Clubs on display, and when the time comes to open those bottles,
it will be in the gallery.

For more on this exhibit (or shameless self-promotion) see:

http://www.vets-hall.org/tributes/TributeDetail.asp?page=1&tribute_key=83

Bryan