From:
Daryl Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 09:19:20 -0500
Dear Colleagues:

In April AAM's Technical Information Services will introduce a new book
entitled Museums, Trustees, and Communities: Building Reciprocal
Relationships. It is designed to inspire museum leaders to move forward in
attracting, including, and serving diverse communities. An extensive resource
section will include not only published books and articles, but unpublished
works and internal documents. We are looking for inclusion statements or
mission statements that specifically mention efforts to diversify staff,
board, exhibits, and programs. If your museum has such a policy, we would
like to include it in the book. Please send it to me by Wednesday, February
12. Don't hesitate to call if you have questions or other suggestions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Daryl Fischer
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
fax: 616-846-0563