From:
Mike Highfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:27:58 -0400
Looks like a pretty clear sign that Ed is talking about the subject line to me.
I don't think the subject itself is in question, it's the header.  And as Ed
said, most access this at work.
And some (including me) have network admins who have the capacity to monitor
emails.

If you are objecting to the "Subject Title" then say so,
Doug